Wednesday, January 5, 2011

01/05/11

Okay, I am having some problems just taking one picture to post.
Here are a few of a tin of Gingerbread Cookies I opened last night and 2 of the kids enjoying them.    BTW...I am trying for the "MOM of the YEAR" Award.  NOT! 
These Gingerbread cookies are over a year old.  I opened them to see if they were green.  Before I knew it, Olivia and Ryan were eating them.  YUCK!  O said they were tasty.  I guess they got better with age.  

Gingy going for a quick swim in the milk. 

Not bad!  

Off with your head, GINGY!

Looks good to me!

YUMMM!

I think I will have another.  Look at that little hand. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You might win the award now. I was proud that I actually managed to get all four children in the bath or shower on the same day yesterday!

    Oh and by the way, this is your blog and your 365. You can post as many pics as you want. It will just make your end of the year book, that we are all going to make, that much better! I like seeing multiple pictures. I'm really enjoying seeing what is going on in everyone's lives every day.

    ReplyDelete