Thursday, February 17, 2011

02/17/11

Day 17 of Things I LOVE!
THURSDAY!



Why do you ask?  
My house gets cleaned and not by me!
Those of you that know me well know I am not a housekeeper.  
Don't get me wrong, I pick up and everything has its place but, the house gets a good professional cleaning on Thursdays.  All I have to do is maintain it which make my life much easier.   
Scott and I have had a cleaning lady for most of our married life. 
It makes our marriage work is what he will tell you.  
I will have to agree.  I don't have to spend Saturdays scrubbing the house down and 
getting mad at him because I would rather do just about anything else than clean.  
We have had the house cleaner we have ow for about 5 years.  
I LOVE HER! 
If I had to rank her on the top 10 things I love she would be # 1 besides Scott and the kids of course.  
She is worth all the coupons I cut and things I have to live without to have her come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment